Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hi Gang

Wow, it's great to be home. Home, where we don't have to prepare in advance for temperature changes. I love Hawaii. Home, where we don't have to worry too much about brush fires--cough, cough. Home, where I need to get myself in gear and get back to work. Oi! Yep, Herbalife training is over and so is my vacation. What is it that Lisa says? 'I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go."

Thank you to Kelli and Lita for making my trip to California a wonderful experience of learning and LiNK comraderie that I've missed since Kelli left us in the summer. Thank you, too, to Peter. My special friend who gleefully takes me to old-lady chain restaurants that serve pot pies, electronics stores, and grocery stores, etc. Folks, let me remind you that pot pies are dangerous. But those Mexican restaurants are awesome. YUM!

Hope you all are doing well. Nutrition class/Weight-Loss challenge begins next Wednesday. Gonna join us? Read on for more of the class details as posted by Kelli.

noe

No comments: