Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Personal Recipes - Herbalife Shakes

My clients are sharing their shake concoctions with me and I thought I'd add that to our blog. They are so creative they named their drink, try the Deborah Maria and the Mailani.

Deborah Maria
2 scoops of Dutch Chocolate Formula 1 Shake mix
8 - 10 ounces of vanilla soy milk
Cinnamon to taste

Shake, chill, shake and drink.

Mailani
2 scoops of a blend of three Formula 1 Shake mix flavors (1 scoop Dutch Chocolate, 2/3 scoop French Vanilla and 1/3 scoop Cafe Latte)
1 Tablespoon Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder
4 ounces of water
5 ounces of 2% milk
2 ice cubes

Shake and drink.


Thank you Deborah and Pamela. I am open to receiving more recipes so send them my way at kelli@cravelife.biz.

3 comments:

Noe said...

Good recipes. Mailani's gives me an idea. I might try that blend, but add a bit of Bailey's. Just a splash. Noe

Unknown said...

I am sure Mailani have feedback about this. She was a bartender in her past life.

Pamela (Mai) said...

Bailey's is a great idea! Even better blended. We can take a line from Bailey's and call it the Herbalife Shiver.